The Writing Center is a great first stop for any type of writing assistance: We're conveniently located on the Petoskey campus in room 125 of the AD/CL building just down the hall from the Welcome Desk. All services are free and available on a walk-in basis, but advance appointments are highly recommended (especially during college crunch times). The maximum appointment length is one hour. If you have more than that booked, we will have to scale it back.
IF YOU HAVE A QUICK QUESTION OR NEED FEEDBACK ON A SECTION OF YOUR PAPER, PLEASE USE THE CHAT BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT. WE CAN GET BACK TO YOU RIGHT AWAY IF WE'RE ONLINE.
Meet with us for assistance with...
* Idea selection and development
* Essay flow and organization
* Effective discussion board posts
* Coaching in grammar and punctuation
* Research guidance
* APA and MLA formatting
* Essays, Speeches, Resumes, Letters, Discussion Board Posts, Scripts,
Proposals, Reports, College Applications, Etc.